Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have 13 generations on my 2012 family tree and can only…

Customer Question
I have 13...

I have 13 generations on my 2012 family tree and can only bring up 4 of them to print. What do I do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

I've just tried a couple of times. I think it happened last year with a different printer. I'm mainly redoing an old family tree because of a few additions.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm not sure what you mean (I'm not a techie) though I made additions a few months ago and am now trying to get back on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wish I knew what to ask him besides how do I pull up the whole tree (although I can bring up all the portions. It just does go from beginning to end so I can do a print. I never thought of it as a printer problem since I can't get lhe prelim. to try to print.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/29/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.