Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Cannot. Cannot download 18 I thought there was a previous…

Customer Question
Cannot download 18 I...

Cannot download 18 I thought there was a previous version on my computer but there is not so I do not have a key for the previous version but cannot go back to installing new instead of upgrade

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the error you get when the download fails?

Please let me know