Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just purchased a new computer and wanted to put my

Customer Question
Hello I just purchased...

Hello I just purchased a new computer and wanted to put my photoshop elements 15 on it. I could not find my product key and when AI tried to get into adobe id services I was unable to. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10 64bit

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

I don't remember

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
5/28/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 1 month ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.