Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just purchased a new computer and wanted to put my

Customer Question

hello I just purchased a new computer and wanted to put my photoshop elements 15 on it. I could not find my product key and when AI tried to get into adobe id services I was unable to. What do I do?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: windows 10 64bit
JA: When did you last update your Photoshop?
Customer: I don't remember
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Harry replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.