Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have installed Phoenix 360, but it does mot appear in my…

Customer Question
I have installed Phoenix...

I have installed Phoenix 360, but it does mot appear in my list of programs? The funny thing though, I do have a Phoenix 360 icon on my taskbar, but it doesn't work???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10. I have a Lenovo ideapad 300.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Ioko rechnologies, whom supplied the Phoenix 360, have in the past supplied me with System Mechanic, and Privacy Guardian, but, although I prurchased these packages, are listed as just a free servuce, and are not activated. I have sent Iolo a message regarding this, but am yet to get a response.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update System Mechanic?

About 16 months ago, but I received an advice from Iolo that this was licensed until 8/2019.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your System Mechanic?

When I try to access Phoenix 360 from my taskbar app, a screen appears with System Mechanic and Privacy Guardian on iy, but when I select SM it just comes up system goos, but no activation space to apply the activation code for Phoenix 360.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/28/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I certainly do. IOLO Technologies, from whom I purchased Phoenix 360, have sent me an activation key, but there is no space on the installed icon (when opened) for me to insert this. I have requested their support team advise me on how to fix this, but have had no response? Simply, it appears the program has been successfully installed, but I just cannot access this package from my taskbar?

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I know who you are, and no I am not trying to reach another company. If you can help with my problem...fine, well and good. If not, just tell me, and refund me my money, and I will pursue the original supplier of Phoenix 360.

We cannot provide you with activation codes for another company

Okay, Your company, therefore, needs to refund me $A 5.00 trial fee and $A 47.00 that I have so far spent on my credit card, for what amounts to nothing?