Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

M series has been wiped clean, how do i put on an OS. MT-M…

Customer Question
M series has been...

M series has been wiped clean, how do i put on an OS

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MT-M 3209 Used to have windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I bought it at an auction and the screen is blank

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to install windows 10 but I can not see the bios

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/27/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
i would suggest you to get windows 10 disk to install the operating system

When you power on the laptop do you hear beep sound?