Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to remove My News Feed. How do I do that? I have

Customer Question
I want to remove...

I want to remove My News Feed. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have Internet Explorer, Windows 7 on a Toshiba laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have?

Satellite 200 SCO3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Software
5/27/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 28 days ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is the name of the news feed that you are trying to remove on your computer?

Would you like remote assistance with this?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hello Pete,
I wrote last night that it was so bugging me so much that I started looking at it and I did solve it. I said that not to waste your time and that you could help someone else.
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 27 days ago

Ok, I don't see that on your question thread but thanks for letting me know.

Have a great day!

Pete.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you, ***** *****

You are welcome ;)

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Dear Pete,
Since you did not answer my question I cannot rate you.
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 25 days ago

That is ok, you can ignore any rating messages that are sent automatically.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thank you.

No need to reply unless you need me as I am obliged to respond each time you reply.

Thanks,

Pete.