Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How can I enable the Touch ID on Amazon prime video -I have…

Customer Question
How can I enable...

How can I enable the Touch ID on Amazon prime video -I have tried to figure this out -or call for almost 2hours -It will not let me see ANY MOVIE -I have a password ***** -I cannot enter it anywhere -I do not want to change password ***** get me out of this -I did just get a new iPhone X & a new iPad -1 mo ago -I use a thumbprint for opening those —well -face on phone -HELP -HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yep [email protected] store!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No -where ? I have been looking everywhere in Amazon -etc

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No -don’t think so -just want to Watch Amazon prime video ??

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/27/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. You need to logged in and changed my 1Click settings it will asked you if you wanted to use Touch ID for purchases. Waiting for your feedback or a rating