Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have tried to change my password over and over with no…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to change my password ***** and over with no success. I get a notice that says that my new password ***** ***** to go and then when I try to log in with that same brand new password, I’m told that it’s not the correct password. To make it even more frustrating, my phone died for good 3 days ago and I do not have a replacement. I really need Skype to try and communicate to family and friends since my phone is no longer working. I don’t know why this is happening. By the way, my name is ***** ***** my now-dead ph no is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Several times over the last few days. I even put a replacement battery in. It just doesn’t work. It was not a smart phone and it was very old - over 8 years old at least. It’s dead. And I cannot afford a replacement at this time.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Of course. Several times, as has my bro-in-law. Nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that I’m broke, and feel completely isolated. I am my mother’s 24/7 caregiver and so I never get out to see people, I have no friends and I have no job. Not being able to access Skype makes me feel completely alone.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
PLEASE CANCEL AND REFUND ME. I CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE ANSWER TO A PROBLEM THAT HAPPENED ON YOUR SITE AND THAT I THINK IS YOUR PROBLEM. THANK YOU. PLEASE REFUND MY $5.00. I need every penny.
5/27/2018
Software technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

I can help you get Skype back. Would you like to continue?