Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can't remember password, phone number is out of date. About…

Customer Question
Can't remember password, phone...

Can't remember password, phone number is ***** of date

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About ten years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Problem is, I've been with AOL for over 20 years. The info in my account dates back to when I was living in MA. Since then I have relocated a couple of times but my account info is still what it was in MA. My current phone is in NC. So AOL has no way to send me an authorization code. AOL won't let me sign on without the password, and since I can't receive either an email response or phone message I'm totally stuck. Surely there must be some way I can satisfy AOL that I am who I am.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

He/she should know I'm desperate!

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Software
5/27/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 27 days ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.