Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had an update last weekend and now the back light on the…

Customer Question
I had an update...

I had an update last weekend and now the back light on the computer key board does not work. This has happened a few times in the past. the fix has always been to delete the ATK package and re in stall. I am not comertable enough to do this. Help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Asus gamer GL752VW

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Gamer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gamer? What have you tried so far?

This time about a week. I have tried nothing because in the past the fix was the ATK package

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you employed by ASUS?
Answered in 1 day by:
5/28/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.