Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was trying to install my old versionof Adobe photoshop…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to install my old versionof Adobe photoshop Elements, that I had on an oloder computer,and I purchased this program quite a few years ago, When I put in the serial number it tells me it is "Invalid", the other programs I used no longer with with Windows 10 and put Windows on this computer to fix some of my personal photos, Can you Help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

I have not use it for several years, and am on an older one that I just put a new HDD in and purchased a download of Windows & Proi so I could now use this program!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

This is an a older computer in my basement, so don't know any thing else?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
that would be fine
I do not have e-mail on this computer so have to go upstairs to get my ipad to check my e-mail
I have an appointment shortly so will have to take this up on Monday
5/27/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.