Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new computer and in reinstalling Photoshop I am…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer and in reinstalling Photoshop I am being asked to register the product. Please walk me through that process.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

MS 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

Several years at least.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I still have original box and serial number

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/26/2018
Software technician: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

My name is Satchi.
Welcome to Justanswer.com

I will be helping you on resolving the issue you are facing.

To help you more efficiently please click the below link and click Agree button then download/run the tool ,so that I can fix the issue remotely.

URL :- http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8aee431e-f538-4362-9d21-2906c80b2ae4

All I need to do is key in the serial number. I don't want to be charged an extra $39
Satchi, I am NOT agreeing to pay an additional $39. Nothing is broken, the program works very well. I just want to reregister the product linked to the new PC.
Software technician: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 2 months ago
Ebram Kerolos

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist today.

Ebram, I don't need a software engineer. All I want to do is register my product.
Software technician: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 2 months ago

You can install your product on up to two computers. If you want to move your product to a new computer, simply select Help > Sign Out in the product from one of the computers that has an active license. You can then install the product on your new computer.

Please do not offer "Secure Remote Assistance" again.
Software technician: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 2 months ago

Once you are able to deactivate the old one, then you could simply follow the steps below:

To activate your software manually:

• Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.

• Launch the application.

• Choose Help > Activate. (If this option is dimmed, you have already activated your software.)

• Sign in with your Adobe ID and password ***** activate your software.

If you don’t have an Adobe ID, you see an option to create one. Follow the onscreen instructions.

I'll try that. Thanks.