Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Ran gateway recovery, restore system 100%, update system…

Customer Question
Ran gateway recovery, restore...

Ran gateway recovery, restore system 100%, update system seems stuck on 99% for about 20 minutes

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Gateway e machine

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Im sorry, im not very computor smart

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just a day, it quit working, i read online how to hit f10 and it would restore

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your F10? What have you tried so far?

Just started about 1 hour 30 minutes, it seemed almost done, then it stopped at 99

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/27/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.