Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just put the details in to get help with adobe audition.

Customer Question
I just put the...

I just put the details in to get help with adobe audition

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

Program 6 it’s the older version

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I cannot adjust the sound so that I can make the commercial

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I paid the card into my secure

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/26/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.