Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot get the sound bar to change when I click on it so I…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the sound bar to change when I click on it so I can reduce the levels when the voice is on

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Think it’s Realtek

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I don’t know where to start checking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Help please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/26/2018
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

When did you start facing this issue?