Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have tried most of the day to renew my account gave an…

Customer Question
I have tried most...

I have tried most of the day to renew my account gave an assistant ne gmail adress did not work. tried new gmai did not work finally cancelled my account and gave all imfo for new one sai it woud download and did not please cancel my acct

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to ghange yahoo to gmail. girl said she had changed it , also needed new password ***** me g mail but could not use it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to renew my account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/26/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

mcafee referred me to you
i already paid 47.00 to mcafee. idon't think so