Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can't get google play store to work have tried every thing.

Customer Question
Can't get google play...

Can't get google play store to work have tried every thing

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It said's google play store not in stalled

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For the last two weeks and i have call googles

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to find out what to do !!!!!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/26/2018
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer question.

This video may illuminate the process of installing Google Play Store onto a PC for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wG_3SEGjKw

One account of this process says that you install an 'emulator' that can run Android apps on a PC first, then you can download an app e.g. the Google Play Store app, and run that after a fashion (and hopefully any other apps you might also obtain through Play Store.)

This process is not terribly easy-and-simple, and it has somewhat scant guarantees of working with many apps, it's only fair to warn you.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

did that no go

What PC did you try to install it on, with what Windows version on it, please?

And, what happened when the install was "no-go"? was there any error message that you can or could quote, please?