Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My husband is locked out of his computer. It's asking for a…

Customer Question
Hi! My husband is...

Hi! My husband is locked out of his computer. It's asking for a Microsoft password ***** pin and he doesn't remember either. I had an AOL tech support person try to help me unlock it by requesting that a code be sent to his email. I logged on to his account on MY OWN computer to check his email, but his email it was not received on his email. So it was sent to my email. I received it but it didn't work. Is there any way you can help to find his email and Pin. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

Yes I am on my own computer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

You mean my husband's password ***** pin right?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, that my husband is not very knowledgeable about computer language and never remember's anything, so I'm working kind of blindly. But I am willing to try.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/26/2018
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the problematic computer? Does it have Windows 8 or 10, etc.? Is it a new computer?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.