Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I downloaded Acrobat in March to change the year date on a…

Customer Question
I downloaded Acrobat in...

I downloaded Acrobat in March to change the year date on a doc....that was all and then I removed it...but I am still getting the monthly charge It is not on my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Acrobat?

I never had acrobat before

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acrobat?

I doneloaded it in March and deeted it after the on date changeI changed a date in March in then wen through the delete process.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get the charge removed...the software is not on my computer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/26/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.