Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Ihave MacAfee..I need to change email address and pass

Customer Question
Ihave MacAfee..I need to...

Ihave MacAfee..I need to change email address and pass word..I have no clue...premier Pc support and MacAee was to be free for the life of device?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not MacAff

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Sorry Not macfee on phone but email on phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/25/2018
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your McAfee. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Before you can change your email on the account, we need to reset your password ***** your original email account.

Do you know the original email you made for mcafee on the site?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.