Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need a letter from a qualified software vendor or software…

Customer Question
I need a letter from...
I need a letter from a qualified software vendor or software expert, on their letterhead, to assist me in resolving a dispute. I purchased a software application online, which did not perform as advertised, and the vendor has refused to refund the purchase price. I have documentation of the vendor's performance claims, and their subsequent justification for not meeting those claims.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
I will be happy to draft the letter for your review and approval.
5/26/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thank you Harry. I found a software expert who agrees that the product is not as advertised, and he will write the letter.

OK thank you