Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why am I having trouble buying a package for .99 on Hay Day?

Customer Question
Why am I having...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Hay Day?

Just started the game

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Hay Day?

This is the start up package and I have played for 1 day

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/25/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

No, this is where I was sent