Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need some help! Lightroom Lightroom classic. I'm creating…

Customer Question
I need some help! ...

I need some help!

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Lightroom Lightroom classic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lightroom?

I'm creating a large PDF file, 12x12 inch, in the PRINT module It's a customized photo book. I plan to send it to blurb to be printed, but am in a time crunch. And I've run into a problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I can explain it from there Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Im 42 pages and many hours into a custom photobook project. I'm not working through the BOOK section, but with the PRINT section so it's more customizable. I'm new to LR. I clicked the filter button, and all the photos I'd plugged into each cell disappeared. I changed the filter back to what it was, but they haven't come back yet. This had happened before, but they always ended up popping back up. This time they haven't yet
5/25/2018
Software technician: Harry, Software Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Software Tech

g

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. As my question was time sensitive, I’ve started the project over from the beginning and no longer need your help.