Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to update connection information to send files to my…

Customer Question
I need to update...

I need to update connection information to send files to my web site!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dreamweaver CS5

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMac desktop running High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMac 21" OS 10.13.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I migrated my web site to another server so the address changed. I just need to know where in Dreamweaver to update that information.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
5/8/2018
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

The instructions for adding the new site are described on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/connect-remote-server.html

Essentially, you just click in the top menu bar "Site" and choose "Site Manager".

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,