Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How can I reset the time on my zip. Toshiba. First of all, I…

Customer Question
How can I reset...

How can I reset the time on my zip

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

First of all, I cannot find it on my computer, but, I get updates on facebook periodically. I recently put a new battery in it, and for a while it was working correctly, then this evening it showed 12:45, and the actual time was 10:45

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Software
5/2/2018
Software technician: Kristen Van Laere, System Administrator replied 19 days ago
Kristen Van Laere
Kristen Van Laere, System Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

So what are you trying to set the time on? When did you notice the time was incorrect?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I already fixed it. I needed to run an update on my phone, then it synced.
Software technician: Kristen Van Laere, System Administrator replied 18 days ago

Great! I am glad that the issue is resolved.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist