Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Reset my password. Toshiba vesion 7. Serial number

Customer Question
Reset my password Technician's...

Reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Toshiba vesion 7

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Serial number 6B458041W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For a week I being trying to enter my password ***** change and nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you just send me a password ***** I can open it up

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
5/3/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

Having trouble with windows login password?

Let me know what windows version is it.