Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Will not except my pass word. I try lodging in on my

Customer Question
Will not except my...

Will not except my pass word

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I try lodging in on my computer but Mic can up I can't lodge in

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I been trying to lodge in all yesterday and today when after I go through the motion it will no let me in knees to go-to Google I have a working pass word with Google

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
5/3/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

Having trouble logging on to google account?