Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need help deleting one credit card and adding another. I…

Customer Question
Need help deleting one...

Need help deleting one credit card and adding another. I have tried doing it on my own and have been unable to do it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell? What have you tried so far?

Microsoft 10 system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Its not a problem with the computer. I need step by step help getting it done. all I need to do is remove a credit card that has security violated.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
5/2/2018
Software technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

From which provider or platform do you need the credit card removed? Please explain. Thanks