Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am tryhing to install the vrius wear I just purchased.

Customer Question
I am tryhing to...

I am tryhing to install the vrius wear I just purchased. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

CLE998-HGTBQ2-5X4656 this is my conform ation code

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Trying to get on line to the proper site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know what prom pts to select. Thank you

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Software
5/1/2018
Software technician: AaronB, Computer Software Engineer replied 25 days ago
AaronB
AaronB, Computer Software Engineer

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. I can help you via Secure Remote Assistance or this chat. What virus software are you trying to install?

For example Avast, AVG, Mcafee, Norton, etc.

Thanks,

Aaron

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
CLE998-HGTBQ2-5X4656 is my conformation code AVAST

You can download your Avast antivirus. Make sure to choose the correct one. Once you download it, then double click to install it.

I can provide instructions showing you how to activate it.

Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 24 days ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

what is the problem you are facing to install the antivirus?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist