Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to purchase Redtube. I was a faithful subscriber.

Customer Question
I'm trying to purchase...

I'm trying to purchase Redtube. I was a faithful subscriber. But it's been a few month's since I have had it. I have a American express card with money on it to purchase the Redtube. Um, I believe it's asking for a Password. And i have forgotten it?! Can you help me please?...

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a LG K8 cellphone. My number is(###) ###-#### I'm trying to load my Redtube to my cellphone....

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your K8? What have you tried so far?

I went into were I purchase Redtube. And it won't except my payment to recharge Redtube. I'm confused is all?!...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am not at this time. Thank you. But if I can. I'd like to talk to someone who I can help me...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Hello, anybody there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm trying to purchase Redtube on YouTube. And it is not excepting my payment. I believe it lies with my password. And i am confused!
Hello?
5/1/2018
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

First, I want to say that the service you are looking for is called YouTube Red. Redtube is pornography, so you don't want to search for that. Second, are you able to log in to your YouTube account?