Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to install Chessmater software into my computer wint…

I want to install...

I want to install Chessmater software into my computer wint Window 10 but it does nothing to intall any time.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

CHESSMASTER 9000

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I try install from my original disc

4/8/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Try downloading it from this link

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

That is not that I want. This webside is full of virus . I want to dowload from my original disc. Why I can not running it from my disc. Wen I updated window 7 to windows 10 it was running perfectly. Now i install window 10 from original disc and it does not allow me to install Chessmaster any more.
Conversation is not the way to solve this issue. If you have chance tomorrow let me know.

I will opt out so that another expert can assist you

flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

hi i am rob. i would be happy to assist you through remote access and a phone call

flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

this is the link for the remote.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=769cbeca-fdfe-4ff2-8434-8d3982affbe7

please go there and click on the agree button and it will download a program called elsinore screenconnect. you must RUN THIS PROGRAM

my phone number is ***** the secure section

please call me after you have run the elsinore program or if you have any difficulties getting to it call me anyway