Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Do you support Calendar Creator? Calendar Creator 12.1.

Customer Question
Do you support Calendar...

Do you support Calendar Creator?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Calendar Creator 12.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Here's the problem - very weird: I cannot add an event past late July. Until now I've had no problems, have used this product for many years No error message - I've tried assorted dates - I can add test events in June, July, but then NONE, then nothing happens. I tried deleting old entries in Event List thinking it might be a space problem - no change..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on Windows 10 - since sometime last year, running ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
4/8/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!