Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Launch program. Mcafee internet security. I put in the 25…

Customer Question
Launch program Technician's Assistant:...

Launch program

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Mcafee internet security

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your McAfee Internet Security?

I put in the 25 digit key code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I paid 69.00 dollars for a renewal. and still nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/4/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.