Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchases avast premium on April 13, 2017 on a 2yr

Customer Question
I purchases avast premium...

I purchases avast premium on April 13, 2017 on a 2yr contract. order*********** I keep getting notices to purchase. Am I protected???

Technician's Assistant: Which Avast product do you have?

Premium 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Avast software?

I am not that computer literate What do u mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to make sure I am protected My act code is QFXK79-84J7PJ-4XC59W

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
4/3/2018
Software technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

If you are getting notifications to purchase you have not likely used your product key for the new term...

Have you not changed it?