Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to create a document on Google Sheets without the…

Customer Question
I need to create...

I need to create a document on Google Sheets without the grid but need to type in information, once the document has been created. Also, at the top of the document, I need to create a heading.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am using a Microsoft computer and am using Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is a new area to me. I just need to get help with Google docs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

At the moment this should be sufficient Thanks for the assistance

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/3/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

my name is Michael.

You can find templates for Google docs at

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/?ftv=1

You can find templates for Google Sheets at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/?ftv=1

There are all sorts of templates.

Please let me know if you can find one that fits your needs.

Thank You

Michael