Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Im haveing a few issues and need to talk to telstra platanum…

Customer Question
Im haveing a few...

Im haveing a few issues and need to talk to telstra platanum direct plsae

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

No acer windows ten

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For qutet some time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou for helping me get help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/4/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!