Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My AQdobe Lightroom CC repeatedly gives error message "not…

Customer Question
My AQdobe Lightroom CC...

My AQdobe Lightroom CC repeatedly gives error message "not responding"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lightroom?

It is fully updated as per the CCreative Cloud app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Creative Cloud?

Lightroom Photoshop Bridge Camera Raw

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
4/3/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

I am Michael.

What action does trigger the error message?

Are you able to continue?

Can you send a screenshot of the error message (attach to a message in this editor)?

Thank You

Michael

I have attempted multiple times in the past week to just open Lightroom CC and the spinning time wheel goes and goes but after waiting awhile screen fades and says Adobe Lightroom is not responding and then attempts to send the message to Microsoft.

Thank You for the information.

There has been an issue with the AMD graphic processor (GPU) and Lightroom. It is described here:

https://mcpactions.com/2015/09/08/fix-adobe-lightroom-6-cc-not-responding-issue/

Could you try the solution suggested on this webpage?

Thank You

Michael

Sorry, but I do not have an AMD graphic processor. Will try this on my MacBook Pro, this is happening in a Windows 10 PC.

Ok. Could you try to update your graphic card driver?

Thanks, ***** ***** thanks, ***** ***** want my money back that PayPal paid you...this is a come-on to pay another 39 bucks to allow you to take over my computer to fix the problem.

1. I did not get paid.

2. My response is based on the information you give me.

3. What computer are you using? (Manufacturer, Model, Operating system)

4. If you insist to get help somewhere else let me know and I wil opt out.

I was charged $48 and it was paid to SOMEONE. I no longer need your HELP! I will work with PayPal to get my money back.

dear customer,

Sorry about your trouble.

I will ask customer service for a refund.

Best Regard

Michael

Thank you.