Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to reload Adobe Photoshop 10 on my Lenovo

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reload Adobe Photoshop 10 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T450s after a crash resulted int eh machine being reset to initial factory conditions. I have the 3 CD's and the serial number and it seems to have been installed. When I enter my Email and my password ***** I had recorded for this product, I get a message that Photoshop services are not available. i tried to create a new ID, but that was not successful? Help. This is the only software I have not been able to get reinstalled.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have set up my Outlook account using my Email and I am using it to log into other applications. ***@******.***
Password *****

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I have recorded. This is my serial number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

105740214695911336801160

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/3/2018
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

This is a known glitch with Photoshop and is expected since the Photoshop.com services have been shut down for good now.

Assuming that you are getting this "Photoshop services are not available" message on the Welcome screen when starting Photoshop, it's unnecessary to log in to Photoshop.com to use the Editor or Organizer. Instead, you may simply click OK at that prompt, and choose to use either the Editor or Organizer without signing in. Your program itself has been installed just fine, and will continue to work normally this way.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,