Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Surface is locked up. The repair peol. My Surface is

Customer Question
My Surface is locked...

My Surface is locked up. The repair peol

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My Surface is locked up. The repair guy says he need a key to un,lock the computer. What do you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since 3 weeks ago. I was out of the country, and took it to the geek squad where I bought the computer. They say they need some "key" to unlock it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
4/3/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the screen of the surface?

Please let me know