Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

On 3/30 I downloaded winzip. On 3/30 I downloaded winzip…

Customer Question
On 3/30 I downloaded...

On 3/30 I downloaded winzip

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

On 3/30 I downloaded winzip disk tools but it won't start I paid the 29.99 fee so I don't know what i'm doing wrong. the model of my pc is a emachines EL1852G-52W with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started by trying to start the tool when I downloaded the software.i have used the icon to try and start the disk tool. I've tried to click on the item in my download file. i am not very fast at typing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I must have made a mistake some where in the procces of downloading. I am not very good at this. iam trying to learn as I go

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
4/3/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you.

Lets try something first.

Please go to Windows Explorer to your documents. Pick any document and right click on it. Do you see a menu item for Winzip like Add to Archive?

This will indicate if the installation was correct.

Please let me know if you can find the menu for Winzip.

Thank You

Michael

I just got this pc and I've never worked with windows 10, I really don't know much about pc's. I bought this pc refurbished and as far as I can tell I have no link to internet explorer. When I bought the winzip disc tool app I think my mistake was I downloaded it and could not figure how to install it. So I went to my
I think my problem is I downloaded the same app twice and then when I saw I had I deleted one and I guess it was the wrong one to delete. so I called the seller and he sent me a link to download it again so i'll try that and hope that is the problem. If not I will contact you and go from there. Thank you for you're help michael

You are welcome.