Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a particular issue with the instagram app. Some of my…

Customer Question
I have a particular...

I have a particular issue with the instagram app. Some of my photos that I have posted will not load, and simply show the loading symbol without displaying the image. I don't know anyone else with this issue.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Instagram?

Today, and I am still able to open it

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes, it updated without asking for my permission

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an iPhone 7 but the same photos on my Instagram profile won't load when I view Instagram on my MacBook Pro So I believe it is a third party issue. I have already reported the issue multiple times to Instagram but they don't have a customer service number I can call.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
I have had this issue before my iPhone 7 updated. A video I posted several months ago was working fine when I first posted it, and then about a week later the video itself would not play and only displayed the thumbnail and loading symbol. Recently, I posted a photo set (2 photos). The post looked completely normal on my profile, and I was able to view both photos, and about a week or two after posting, they no longer load on my personal page or when I click on the photos.
4/3/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you try to view it from another device such as a computer, do you see the same issue?

Please let me know

When I first noticed the issue on my iPhone, I looked at my Instagram profile on my MacBook Pro and my profile looked normal. However, now the issue is present on both my iPhone and laptop.

Can you give me a link to an example please

https://instagram.com/p/Bge3EYqneSr/

It is an issue within Instgram, not your devices. Is it still happening with new items you upload?

It happened to the most recent photo I uploaded about 3 weeks ago. The first time that issue occurred was in October with a video I posted.

Ok, it was an issue with the photo on the Instagram server, unfortunately, you can do nothing about this sorry as your equipment is not causing this problem.

Your only option will be to try to upload your content again