Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Forgot new password. Forgot my password. HP 5500:6

Customer Question
Forgot new password Technician's...

Forgot new password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP 5500:6 windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

4days [email protected]

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We just changed last Thursday it was 1My computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/3/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Click on the following link to open the password ***** web page:

click here

Select the reason you cannot sign in and click Next.
Enter the account email address you're trying to recover.
Enter the characters displayed on the screen, then click Next.

If you have security info on your account, you will receive a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address on your account. Once you receive the code, enter the code on the next screen, and then enter a new password.