Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I buy the program that sister install shockwave to learn how…

Customer Question
Hello, I buy the...

Hello, I buy the program that sister install shockwave to learn how to get the material at the end of the program. I have been trying to install shockwave for the last couple hours. I have been unable to.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I am using Windows 7/64-bit with Google and I have gone through the YouTube's and I cannot install shockwave. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

2 hours of checking in the YouTube's and trying different programs and running up different alleys. I'm really frustrated at this point and I just want to install shockwave. I think you can understand where I'm coming from.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

So far I've wasted 2 hours and I really don't want to waste much more time.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/2/2018
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, which program did you purchase?

I am here Brian go ahead.
I would prefer that you tell me what to do and allow me to do it.

Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up.

Hello Brian – I'm trying to communicate with you
I would like to have you communicate with me on this computer and tell me how to install shockwave. I would like you to go through it with me. Apparently this is costing me $5 is that correct?