Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I recover my Google pass word? The one I have 204129…

Customer Question
How do I recover...

How do I recover my Google pass word? The one I have 204129 doesn't wofrk!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Samsung phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

SM-250

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Since I bought it ancient the phone is a Samsung also! The problem is that I can't get into either of them ...or rather into Google! The passwords never seam to work that Google sends me!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to set my own password ***** both the phone and tablet!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/2/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?