Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot get into my faceook account, my email address is…

Customer Question
I cannot...

I cannot get into my faceook account, my email address is changed and the phone #on the account is no longer in use

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so ?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Software technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the facebook ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Shirley DeWald Shelley

Could you please tell me whether your Facebook account ID is Shirley DeWald Shelley or Shirley A DeWald Shelley?

Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

I am Michael. The following Facebook page describes how you can regain access to your account. Besides these options there are no other options to my knowledge:

https://www.facebook.com/help/132243923516844?helpref=faq_content

Please let me know if this was helpful.

Thank You

Michael