Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have used Letgo for approx. two years with no problems. I…

Customer Question
I have used Letgo...

I have used Letgo for approx. two years with no problems. I have sold and purchased quite a few things during this time. About 3 days ago, I wanted to search for an item, but no matter what I type in the search bar, it comes back with a message that there are no items for sale in my area. I uninstalled the app., reinstalled it with the same results. I have reset my router, rebooted my IPad, but still get the same message. Any idea on what would cause this problem. Thank you, *****: Which letgo product do you have?

I was looking for a riding mower, then a living room couch, then a guitar. But before the problem started, there were multiples of these item for sale.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is really the only problem I am having. I really enjoy the site, and have things for sale on it right now .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
4/2/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the make and model of the device you are using with Letgo?

iPad cloud. Approx.3 years old.
All of my other apps. are working fine.
Only issue is with Letgo app.
I uninstalled the app. reinstalled it, reset my router, rebooted my IPad, and still the only issue is with the Letgo app.

Just to make sure the issue does not have something to do with your account, if you login through a web browser on a computer, does everything display correctly?

Every thing displays correctly, just every time I try and search for some thing it responds with no items to display at this time.
But when I use my IPhone, it will search the site as it should