Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot save a PDF as a JPEG any more. Adobe Acrobat DC. I…

Customer Question
I cannot save a...

I cannot save a PDF as a JPEG any more

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Adobe Acrobat DC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acrobat?

I used to be able to export a PDF file and save as a JPEG...all JPEGs now open (and save) as a PDF

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Software
4/1/2018
Software technician: Cris, Computer Support Specialist replied 22 days ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

How would you export to JPEG? What application did you use to do so?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I MAY have an issue with Adobe not being able to use the credit card for my account...do you think I should I get that taken care of before proceeding?

I am assuming you are using Adobe Acrobat through Creative Cloud Subscription is that correct?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Not sure...but I got a notice recently about my credit card....maybe I should switch to a better card; if my subscription is held up or inactive, maybe that it my problem...

It is possible. If you are using a subscription version and it is not active do to billing. Then yes, it could cause limited functionality.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Okay, I'll take care of that issue and get back to Just Answer if I cannot get full functionality
G

Sure, let me know if you have any further questions. I will be glad to assist.

Please take a moment to rate my service so I am credited for assisting you. You can always come back and ask follow up questions. Thanks, Cris

Software technician: Cris, Computer Support Specialist replied 19 days ago

Hi, I wanted to follow up with you and see if you were able to try my solution? Please reply back to me letting me know the outcome. Or if you have any further questions. Thanks, Cris.

Cris
Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist