Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am an AFL Member and am trying to get a guest pass for the…

Customer Question
I am an AFL...

I am an AFL Member and am trying to get a guest pass for the Geelong Hawthorn game today but when I select the ticket and click 'Next" nothing happens. I have been trying for the last twelve hours

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bigpond and outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
4/2/2018
Software technician: Sarah, Teacher replied 4 months ago
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good morning and welcome to justanswer.com. Unfortunately, when nothing happens after selecting "ticket" it usually means that all tickets have been sold, but the website has not updated yet to remove the "ticket" button so the system doesn't know what to do with the request. The Geelong Hawhorn game for today is currently sold out. There are no tickets available through the AFL website, Ticketmaster, Ticketmaster Resale, or Viagogo. I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you. Sarah