Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

In our legrand app it shows there is no music to play. We…

Customer Question
In our legrand app...

In our legrand app it shows there is no music to play. We can turn on zones but can not select any music

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a while now. Sometimes it works fun sometimes it doesn’t. Seemed to start after we switched out our router

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I think that is all

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
4/2/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 24 days ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 21 days ago

What is the make and model of the device you are using with the Legrand App?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I have an iPhone 7 and my wife has an iPhone 8. We both experience the same thing. We both have the latest updates too.

Ok, so since the issue started just after the new router was installed do the following which should clear any memory errors in the router that could block communication:

Power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then restart your iPhones after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.

syseng
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer