Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need password to get hooked on Pandora. It music they play…

Customer Question
Need password ***** get...

Need password ***** get hooked on Pandora

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It music they play artist of your choice Pandora the music of choice. Every one i have my email i. Need a password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes to Pandora has my email

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No justification ofa password ***** Pandora i change phone had Pandora for years for got password

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Software
3/31/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 24 days ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your Pandora password, click on the Forgotten Password ***** located below the sign in fields. Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account. Follow the instructions contained in the password-reset email after receiving it.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Expert